Make a Statement With the Perfect Pair
The perfect pair of glasses can be just the thing you need to pull your personal style together while improving your vision. Downtown Eyes offers a wide assortment of eyeglasses from trusted brands in the industry. Even better, we can prescribe lenses to address a number of common eye issues, ensuring you see better no matter the current state of your eye health. We look forward to getting the chance to show you just how far eye care technology has come, and how much better you can see with a new pair of advanced lenses fitted into a quality pair of frames.
We search far and wide to offer some of the most interesting and unique eyewear in the world. Our optical center proudly features distinctive choices from the world’s best designers. Our team of opticians will help you find the perfect look.
After a comprehensive eye exam, glasses may be your next step to better vision. Here are just a few of the premium lens options we offer:
- Digital Progressive & Single Vision Lenses: The newest technology in no-line bifocal lenses and lenses specially made for patients with high prescriptions or astigmatism.
- Computer/Near Environment Lenses: Prescribed specifically to reduce eye strain in those involved in extensive computer use.
- High Index Lenses: Allows lenses to be thinner, lighter and overall more comfortable than ever before.
- Anti-Reflective Lenses: Minimize glare at the computer or at night while driving, and protect eyes from both blue light and UV exposure.
- Transitions® Lenses: Allows lenses to darken when exposed to UV light so the wearer can see with just the right amount of light. The recovery time on Transitions has gotten even faster!
Optical Customer Care & Warranty
- Free Follow up Care – You will receive FREE adjustments, minor repairs, nose pads and cleaning from our certified opticians for the life of your eyewear.
Frame and Lens Warranty
Lenses and Frames are guaranteed against manufacturer defects for one year after the original date of purchase. The defective portion of the eyewear must be returned for the manufacturer’s warranty to be valid. The manufacturer’s warranty covers frame or lens defects, however not abuse. Eyewear that is destroyed, lost or stolen is not covered by the warranty.
Examples of covered manufacturer defects include but are not limited to: stress fractures, crazing of lens coatings, delaminating of lenses, lens chipping, and frames breaking at the solder point. Examples of non-covered items include: deep gouges in the lens caused by abuse, scratches due to improper cleaning, dog chewing, cement scraping, or glasses broken by being stepped on.
If patients choose to place new lenses in an old frame, we cannot be held liable for breaks or damage. As frames age, they may become brittle in ways invisible to the human eye. Patients assume the risk when using old frames. They should also be warned that they assume the risk when we adjust older frames. Patients must sign a disclosure form notifying them of these facts.
If a non-covered item occurs within one year of the original purchase, we offer a 50% discount of repair or replacement parts. This discount does not apply to lost or stolen eyewear.
All prescription lenses are covered under a doctor’s prescription change policy. This policy covers a one-time doctor’s prescription change, valid for 90 days from the original date of purchase.