Launched in the mid-1990s, Chesterfield is a Safilo-owned brand for men across America’s heartland. Timeless, comfortable, and easy to wear, this collection looks great and gets the job done.
David Beckham has curated a collection of timeless frames made from the very finest materials. His exacting taste and eye for detail have brought together an exceptional contemporary aesthetic with traditional craftsmanship. The brand reflects David’s vision, with a constant dedication to quality.
db4k’s mission is to make glasses kids want to wear. With db4k styles, kids can have fun with eyewear and express their personalities. It’s not about characters or branding, it’s about showing off the awesome people they already are. It’s time to give kids the cool glasses they deserve - db4k hereby proclaims, wearing glasses should be fun!
Eco’s sustainable frames are crafted using biobased castor seed oil, 95% recycled metals, and now ocean based plastics. Plus, Eco's optical frames include magnetic sun clip-ons. Fun Fact: A tree is planted for every frame purchased. 2.5 million trees have been planted so far!
BOSS Eyewear is the utmost expression of elegant esthetics and innovative design: new combinations of high-tech materials and elaborate details underline the sophisticated character of each collection. The men’s assortment smartly combines quality with functionality, ensuring a comfortable fit.
Kate Spade's eyewear collection features eyeglasses and sunglasses that are flirty and feminine, frames in classic styles and modern shapes with striking prints and bold color palettes. These designs will impress any fashionista.
Fun is a serious business for kids and so is finding the right look. Whether your child is a gamer or adventurer or too cool for school, OGI Kids helps highlight their unique vibe. From the bright-eyed reader to the young fashionista, this collection covers it all and then some!
Ray-Ban has always been durable, comfortable, and attractive from the vintage classics to the present-day trendy frames. From celebrities to your friends, Ray-Ban is always a favorite.
Make a Statement With the Perfect Pair
The perfect pair of glasses can be just the thing you need to pull your personal style together while improving your vision. Downtown Eyes offers a wide assortment of eyeglasses from trusted brands in the industry. Even better, we can prescribe lenses to address a number of common eye issues, ensuring you see better no matter the current state of your eye health.
We look forward to getting the chance to show you just how far eye care technology has come, and how much better you can see with a new pair of advanced lenses fitted into a quality pair of frames.
**Please note, our offices do not carry every frame seen in the online catalogs. We are happy to specially order in a specific style/color for a $20 deposit per frame if we do not have it in stock at our office! Please contact our office to inquire.
After a comprehensive eye exam, glasses may be your next step to better vision. Here are just a few of the premium lens options we are proud to offer:
- Varilux® Progressive Lens: Varilux® progressive lenses provide sharp vision at every distance—even in dimly lit conditions—eliminating the blurriness and low-light issues of ordinary progressive lenses.
- Eyezen® Lens: Between computers, tablets, and smartphones, we need help from our glasses more than ever before. All that screen time can be hard on your eyes and may cause digital eye strain. Eyezen® enhanced single vision lenses are more than just ordinary glasses, they provide sharper vision than ordinary single vision lenses and are available to everyone—whether you have a prescription or just want a pair of computer glasses.
- Crizal® No-Glare: Crizal No-Glare lenses give you the clearest vision possible, so you’re ready for whatever comes your way—glare, scratches, smudges, and even UV light.
- Transitions® Lenses: There’s no need to slow down now. The latest generation of Transitions® lenses is designed to keep up with your lifestyle, providing the best visual performance—indoors and out, day and night.
- Computer/Near Environment Lenses: Visual comfort is essential for those spending their workdays at their desk and in front of their computer. Our occupational lenses provide the optimal visual experience in desktop computing & workspace environments and are designed to significantly improve visual clarity and comfort in the near and intermediate viewing zones.
- Xperio UV™ Polarized Lens: Xperio UV™ polarized prescription sunglasses aren’t just ordinary sun lenses. They help you see more no matter what you’re doing outside, providing excellent clarity of vision all while protecting your eyes with a superior quality lens.
Optical Customer Care & Warranty
You will receive FREE adjustments, minor repairs, nose pads and cleaning from our certified opticians for the life of your eyewear.
Frame and Lens Warranty
Lenses and Frames are guaranteed against manufacturer defects for one year after the original date of purchase. The defective portion of the eyewear must be returned for the manufacturer’s warranty to be valid. The manufacturer’s warranty covers frame or lens defects, however not abuse. Eyewear that is destroyed, lost or stolen is not covered by the warranty.
*Examples of covered manufacturer defects include but are not limited to: stress fractures, crazing of lens coatings, delamination of lenses, lens chipping, and frames breaking at the solder point.
*Examples of non-covered items include: deep gouges in the lens caused by abuse, scratches due to improper cleaning, dog chewing, cement scraping, or glasses broken by being stepped on.
If patients choose to place new lenses in an old frame, we cannot be held liable for breaks or damage. As frames age, they may become brittle in ways invisible to the human eye. Patients assume the risk when using old frames. They should also be warned that they assume the risk when we adjust older frames. Patients must sign a disclosure form notifying them of these facts.
If a non-covered item occurs within one year of the original purchase, we offer a 50% discount of repair or replacement parts. This discount does not apply to lost or stolen eyewear.
- For prescription by doctors at Downtown Eyes: An office visit to recheck the prescription will be provided and new lenses will be made at no charge within 90 days of dispensing. Recheck visits after 90 days will be charged the usual fee for a brief exam.
- If a Downtown Eyes prescription is filled elsewhere, we offer a recheck within 60 days of the original refraction date pending the eyewear was produced correctly. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred. Most reputable optical dispensaries allow one doctor Rx change at no charge, but this is up to the patient to inquire about such policies in advance of purchase.
- For prescriptions written by other doctors: Eyeglass lenses will be remade one time at no charge if the prescribing doctor provides a new prescription in writing within 30 days of dispensing. Rx changes after one free remake or after 30 days will be charged the usual lens price.